Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome, Kaye

I'm glad Kaye is now on board. Karen, did you email everyone? I mentioned the blog to Julie, but she said she had not received an email.

My classes started today (Tuesday), so the end of last week and the weekend were spent getting ready for those. Between course prep and the Olympics, I have not done much reading either. My current book is Ana's Story written by Jenna Bush. I'm not impressed with the writing, and although I feel for the main character, I'm not really engaged in the book. I'm just trying to get through it, so I can move on to the next one.

I'm off to email the ladies for whom I ordered copies of Looking for Savlation at the Dairy Queen. They are in, and I hope to deliver them tomorrow night.

Until later...

1 comment:

NPD said...

Karen, you will need to go back into the set up area and add my e-mail to add me. we will keep trying or you can resend me the e-mail and see if that works. Julie
julieann64@sbcglobal.net

julieann64@blogspot.com