Sunday, August 17, 2008

Now that the engagement party is over...

Now that the engagement party is over, I finally have time to look at our new blog. Way cool, Karen!!! Thank you for setting it up! The engagement party for Adam and Jamie was last night and it was wonderful! The weather could not have possibly been better for an outdoor party! We got to meet Jamie's brother and his wife and two little boys - so cute - the boys, I mean, but actually the whole family is very nice looking! And we got to spend a little more time getting to know her Dad and step-mother - really nice people. We had a great time and I think everyone else did too, but Larry and I are simply exhausted today and have barely ventured out of the house. I'm even too tired to read! Now that's some tired!!!!

Who wants to suggest a book for next time, since I chose Looking for Salvation? I'm open to all ideas.

No comments: