Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome, Julie!

Well, we are up to 4!

Julie, what a good idea to post the pictures. I think I have pictures from every trip we have taken --somewhere! I should look for them and post a few too.

Okay, I started LFSatDQ, but I got sidetracked. I came across a book when doing some cleaning this weekend that I had started reading a couple of years ago but for some reason had never finished. I hate having unfinished books! I didn't make the connection when we read the Janet Evanovich book, but the book I had never finished was written by her in collaboration with another writer. Since there was no murder or mystery in LFSatDQ and I wasn't too involved in it yet, I went ahead and read Full Bloom (because there was a murder in there), so I can get rid of it. I finished it up tonight, so maybe I'll get back to our book of the month tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: