Sunday, December 14, 2008

Monogram blocks

Connie asked for instructions to make the monogram blocks that I gave at the party. They are so easy, it's embarrassing! Go here: http://www.briarpress.org/cuts/browse?t=19 to get the letters. Just copy and paste into word - you don't have to follow the directions to download or anything fancy for the size I used. Size the letters however large or small you want. They get a little fuzzy if you try to make them very much bigger. If you want them extra large, you would have do the download. Print them on whatever paper you want. I used old manilla file folders cut to fit my printer. Then I had Larry cut 2X4's into squares and sand them for me (he did the hard parts). Then I spray painted them black and decoupaged them. Ta Da! The tags are also old file folders cut to shape.
Do you like the playlist? I only chose a few songs so far. I'm loving Josh Groban's Believe now and I play it over and over!!! If you tell me songs you want added, I'll be glad to put them on there. Or I can take the playlist off if you don't like it. Let me know. I have a huge playlist on a pretend blog I set up for me.

Recipes!!!! Please post your recipes from the party!

Here's mine:

Crockpot Italian Chicken
4-6 chopped chicken breats
1/4 cup butter melted
cream of mushroom soup
8 oz. cream cheese
3 green onions
1 envelope Good Season's Italian Dressing

Mix soup, cheese, and melted butter and pour over chicken in crockpot. Top with onions and dry dressing. Cook 6-8 hours on low in crockpot. Can serve as is or over rice or noodles.

I served the leftovers mixed with cooked spaghetti the next night and it was delicious!

No comments: