Sunday, December 14, 2008

Book Lists

I started a couple of lists of our books over to the side of our blog. It would be neat to go back and make a list for each year. How many years has it been? 5? I just listed the ones I could think of for the last few months. I'm still a little fuzzy in the brain, which I am blaming on the after-effects of the anesthesia. This past week, I ordered 2 of the same DVD sets in the same order. I also ordered a game for Hunter that I had already bought at Sam's! I'm hoping it's the anesthesia! I have a lot of the books written down somewhere, but to be honest, I don't feel like getting up to look for it right now - another thing I will attribute to surgery! Feel free to add to it as you remember.

The books I ordered should be in Tuesday. I doubt I will be out Wednesday night unless a lot of soreness goes away before then. It took a couple of days to get over getting out Thursday. However, I'm hoping by next Sunday to be back at least for worship. If you want your book before then let me know.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Thanks for starting the list, Cindy! I sent an email to everyone with what I've kept up with. I hope they will add to what I wrote (or change it if it's wrong.) I think it will be really good to have it all listed. It would also be good to have all the trips, plays, and authors who have come to our meetings listed. I hope you are feeling better! And your memory is improving - I wish mine would!!!