Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Couldn't you just die!

You have to see these incredible bookstores! Don't miss the entrance to the bookstore in Lyon, France - not the most beautiful, but the most fun! I can see me doing that in my house! And I thought I have too many books now! Whoa, these bookstores are gorgeous!!!! Be still my heart!

Try not to get freaked out by the scary cat! Ewwww! I don't care how much you love cats, this one's creepy!

http://www.miragebookmark.ch/most-interesting-bookstores.htm

Which store is your favorite? I think we all know which one Cindy will pick!

If we start saving now, how many years do you think it would be before we could take our summer trip and visit them? Or maybe one of them? Or one a year until we visit them all? Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: